What Happened To GuiYing Ma? Death Cause Homicide Based On Complications Of Traumatic Head Injury


GuiYing Ma’s loss of life after being bedridden for 2 months in Coma has raised critical issues. The 61-year-old grandma was bashed within the head as an act of Homicide.

GuiYing Ma, a grandmother in Queens, died weeks after waking up from a coma. 

She was hit within the head with rock greater than two months in the past.

The pretty grandma was sweeping her Jackson Heights sidewalk when she was hit on the top with a rock after Thanksgiving. 

What Happened To GuiYing Ma?

GuiYing Ma’s loss of life has shattered folks’s hearts after being relieved of her waking final week. 

Ma’s household and kin have been excited to have her again after being bedridden for 2 months within the hospital. 

Guiying Ma’s brown eyes have been extensive open, and he or she periodically summons the power to maneuver her proper leg and proper hand. 

Her husband sat beside her, which he had accomplished for greater than 40 years. 

He was making an attempt to make her hospital mattress extra snug. 

GuiYing Ma handed away on Monday attributable to traumatic head harm issues.

On Nov. 26, she was attacked by a stranger who beat her within the head with a rock.

She underwent surgical procedure to open her cranium to empty fluids and was positioned in a medically induced coma.

Her husband Gao stated he couldn’t see his spouse due to the omicron concern till this previous Monday. 

Subsequently, visitors have been allowed to return to her bedside at Elmhurst Hospital.

Gao acknowledged that the final two and a half months had been tough.

GuiYing Ma Death Cause Homicide & Her Husband Zhanxin Gao Details

GuiYing Ma’s loss of life trigger is traumatic head harm attributable to a Homicide incident that occurred on Nov. 22. 

Ma and her husband Zhanzin Gao are of Chinese descent dwelling in Queen’s for a very long time. 

Gao stated his spouse was attacked whereas sweeping the pavement of one among his landlord’s different homes at 97th Street and thirty eighth Avenue.

He and his spouse, who had an extroverted, cheery perspective, moved to the United States from China 4 and a half years in the past, meaning to generate income.

They have been survived by their sole little one, a 39-year-old son, and two grandchildren, a 15-year-old granddaughter and a 10-year-old grandson.

In reference to the assault, police arrested Elisaul Perez, 33, on assault and legal possession of weapon prices.

According to the Queens District Attorney, Perez revealed to detectives that he struck a girl within the head with a rock.

Comments are closed.